Friday, April 1, 2011

looking forward to it!

So as you can see I'm not lying when I say life has been crazy busy as of late, hence the none existing blog. Besides dealing with sickness/death in my family and seeking to move forward with my life, ie finding a job, I've been keeping it together. Doing so by surrounding myself with those I so desperately love!
 A month ago we had Blake here for a week! I absolutely adore my little brother and I still miss him much because life with him is a lot of fun. He's a true buddy, he stuck right with me the whole week. He was phenomenal at Spring Arbor, the residents loved him! He enjoyed our trip up to check out App State and all the episodes of Vampire Diaries we shoved into our schedule. Most importantly he enjoyed being loved as much as we enjoyed loving on him. It is sad, how some people go through life not really "fitting in" anywhere, it breaks my heart, So whether here in my home or up there in the mad chaos of his own life, I will forever share the love of the Father with him, in my heart he will always fit! That was a great week, and I'm looking forward to him living out the summer here with us .
And, a BIG birthday was had by Shayne. 25 finally he's getting old like me! I absolutely love birthdays, I think there is nothing better than a day to celebrate someone! And, trust me Shayne is most definitely worth a celebration. We had a great time celebrating him on 3 occasions for the one occasion, haha.  I'm looking forward to spending this 25th year with my very best friend.
Also, in that week I attended a bridal shower for a dear college friend. I pray for Fritz and Patrick to experience marriage in the way our amazing Father intended for it to be because its nothing short of amazing.
I'm looking forward to spending their big night with them in May.
 Oh yeah, and my favorite Sara Moseley had her 18th birthday! We celebrated at Buffalo Wild Wings and then some bowling over at ECU! I'm looking forward to loving on Sara for the rest of her birthdays and all the days in between!!

Also, my nephew Noah turned 1! WOW! Where did this year go, right?? I guess it's true, time truly does fly when you're having fun! Noah, is so incredibly special... he's the sweetest baby to grace our family yet and we have two other really sweet ones, so that says how sweet he is! I'm looking forward to watching him grow up... but not too quickly!
 


And then there was a baby shower I helped throw for the fearless leader, Amanda Rich Morgan! Oh how amazing a person she is! Jack is going to have a wonderful life because Jack has a wonderful Mommy. I'm looking forward to meeting Jack soon.
On that same day, I experienced a little nostalgia by hanging out in the ministry center with 4 of my very best friends, those that God brought to me in that same room. Dani, Mal & Mason, Joni & BG, Melo and I sat and conversed over the Duke came in the place we feel completely and utterly safe, with each other! Not to mention Amanda and Jess were there and Jesus too, so who were we to fear... such a great great day! I'm looking forward to our beach trip in June where we can just have time to invest in each other again...
Then, I gotta a job........I'm NOT looking forward to early mornings but most definitely looking forward to the opportunity!
Then I had wonderful weekend at home! We went to Jonathan and Caddie's wedding and hung out with Katie and Cody. I'm looking forward to experiencing life with these life long friends, and I'm really excited about Katie and Cody's upcoming wedding!!!

Last week, we buried a special person. I'm looking forward to the day I get to see her again and the face of Jesus!
And, Brittany took me to get a Cubbie's burger... I'm looking forward to many many many more burgers with her because I can't even tell you how much I love the chance to hang out
Just this past weekend, I spent the weekend with Wynnie and Punky & Larry and it was fantastic, but of course they are fantastic. I'm looking forward to more visits and life philosophies with the 3 of them!


Seriously, I fell asleep at 8pm therefore I woke up at 5:30 am hence I've just wrote 3 blogs, BUT now I'm going to go lay day for a couple more hours. BECAUSE I'm looking forward to this FREEday I get to spend with my husband who took it off to spend with me on my last day before the start of my new career. I tell you, he's awwwsome!
 And, we're looking forward to taking some of our MOST Favorite teenage buddies tent camping tonight in Hatteras, yes it's going to be freezing but lots of FUN!!!


I am so loved, Life is Good, I'm looking forward.....

No comments:

Post a Comment